View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: If a bonus expert could respond

[ QUOTE ]
try the bet365 or crazy poker bonus, but for the love of God PLEASE dont think the Full Tilt 100% bonus is worth doing (unless your a higher limit player which you are not at this point)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never played Full Tilt I just used it as an example, but I will be wary and inspect it closely if the chance ever presents itself.

This is why I liked noble. I know the bonus does not clear fast, but it does clear. I deposited 350$. They gave me 100% match with an instant 10$ and another instant 35$ for using neteller. I have played there 2 months, not very much maybe 1.5 hours a day 3 tabling NL .25/.5 6 max.

The bonus I have got are 350$ match, 60$ through the affilite I used, 35$ Neteller bonus, 10$ instant bonus, 50$ in HH bonus (hit 2 royals), and a 10$ "software upgrade" bonus.

515$ in bonuses for playing less than 2 hours a day for 2 months (3 tables). If you ask me that is more than generous, and the site does not get enough credit. When you add in the fact that I beat the games as well ... then you can see why I would redeposit there when they have a re-load bonus.

BTW the speed of the games there is crazy. The normal tables are about as fast as pokerstars speed tables, and the speed tables ... all I can say is you better not look away. This does help in clearing the bonus. I have checked out bonus whores and signed up for their e-mail repdeposit mailings, nice site. Do think they should pimp noble a lil more though lol.