View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 11:51 PM

Default If a bonus expert could respond

I am down to 20$ left in the initial 100% match bonuses at Noble. I will probably play some tommorow to get that last 20 bucks and withdraw my money. Not that that site is not filled with donks, it is and I did pretty well there. And I will redeposit at Noble once they have a reload bonus.

Ok here is the deal, I usually like to have money in 3 different sites. I am set for now with 2 of them where I get rakeback. My idea was to have a roving 3rd site depending on who was offering a reload bonus. Full Tilt has a 25% reload bonus? I put my money on there until I clear it. Same with pokerstars or whatever.

I pretty much dont want to play any site where I am not getting either a rakeback or a bonus while playing. I emailed p stars support a while back when they changed there HH setup (you have to use the option to have the HH's on the hard drive) and I was surprised when they e-mailed me back saying they would send me the HH's of all 280K hands I played there if needed. Wow, if I was getting 20% rakeback on those we are talking about some money here. 280K hands with no rakeback....

Do any of you guys do this? Any suggestions or thoughts of wisdom for me? Do the sites all run bonuses at once so this strategy is impossible?