View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:45 PM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputab

[ QUOTE ]

I’m not saying we are perfect… we are human beings. However, the fact is we try as hard as possible to do whatever we can to make our customers happy and respond as quick as we can. There is almost never a situation where a post in our forum goes more than a couple hours without a response. That is what I was refuting from this guys post. He said he contacted us 30 times. I don’t really follow what happens on other people’s sites, but I have to imagine that everyone is having the same issues with AP and Party Poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Other people here have suggested they regularly get their AP rakeback the first week of the month, rather than the last, for one thing. And there hasn't been a lot of complaining about it being incredibly inaccurate either -- and believe me there would be. I think this is just you guys.

Other affiliates notified their Party rb customers of cancellation by email, ensuring that they all knew it was happening at the time. Months later there are still posts in the PSO forums from people who just now figured it out, and have been playing there for months expecting to be earning rakeback. Thankfully I'm not one of them.