View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Scumbag Poker Staking

Sorry, let me explain better - This person is a good player he just has never played in a real poker room, just in a home game I frequent. The only reason he went to this poker club was because I put up money for half his profit. He had some bad beats lost my money, then put up a small portion of his money, and won a large amount. What I am saying is simply that is it not wrong for him not want to pay me back considering the deal was 50% of his profit at this session, the fact he put up his money is irrelevant in my eyes as the only reason he is here is I put up the money, we had a deal for 50% of his profit at this place tonight - it wasn't worded as 50% of the profit with my money. Thirdly, I've been really nice to this person as I've given him forgiveness of debts - we played headsup for 2k and I won, he didn't have the money but while I was playing on stars in the 100-200, I won about 20k while he was around in my room for a good couple of hours watching me play. So I told him to forget the debt. It just seems this person doesn't appreciate what a deal is, or have any respect for someone's word.