View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 03:56 PM

Default What\'s your play here?

$50+$5 SNG at Stars. 7 players left and blinds at 25/50. I'm in the bb and get 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and getting ready to throw it away once the pot is raised. However, no one raises 3 limpers and the sb completes. Stack sizes and relevant reads on the players are:
Me-2300 and in second place. (Like to think of myself as a solid player [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
utg- 1450 only played 3 hands and won one without a showdown.
utg+2-1800 aggressive player who tends to over bet the pot when he's caught top pair. He also plays a lot of connectors.
utg+3- 1100 very solid player who just took a bad beat for half his chips when his AA got cracked by a AQ flush on the river.
sb- 1600

Ok so I'm happy to get to see the flop for free, and thinking this is going to be the easiest hand to get away from if I miss my set. Well flop comes:
2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

sb checks, this is last place I want to give a free card so I fire 600 into the pot. What do you think of the bet too big/little?

utg calls utg+2 moves all in and utg+3 calls!

sb folds and it's back to me 4350 in the pot, what's your play? Results later.