View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 11:57 PM

Default I Feel Like $1,000,000

$25 PL Omaha on Empire Poker. Table has been unusually tight. About three others (besides me) have cleaned out the occasional fish that drops by and we've all built up stacks above $75. In this hand, I've got a little over $90 and the BB has just under $80, so I've got him covered.

I'm dealt 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in middle position. It's folded around to me, and I limp. It's folded around to the BB, who checks. So we're heads-up to the flop, and there's nothing in the pot. ($1.25)

Flop comes down 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and I [censored] myself. Especially when the BB leads out for the full pot, $1.25. I raise the full pot, to $5. The BB re-raises the full pot to $16.25. I think for about five seconds, decide I'm up against pocket fours or pocket eights and re-raise to $50.

The BB thinks forever. He uses up his time bank. He types in the chatbox, "do u really have 88?" Finally, he folds. I show.

"XXXXXXXXXXX win $57.50 from the pot with seven-high."

Priceless.