View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 06:45 AM

Default Re: The Official RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES thread!

Hahahahaha, I didn't bet.

With all the crap they pulled over the years to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, countless times that is, they didn't truly deserve to be rooted for in my opinion.

Now that they have made this amazing run and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, and never even let up during the series, they have finally earned the right to be rooted for.

The Sox have finally performed like true champions instead of like born losers, and the performance was so convincing that I'll have to start watching them on TV a bit next year (I didn't watch any of the Series this year, but the 7 straight games when it counted is a clutch performance that is 180 degrees from their old ways).

Guess after the party-like atmosphere dies down a bit I'll check out the futures prices on the Sox winning the 2005 Series and maybe place a small bet. I haven't bet sports in 15 years, but if this is any indication (and it sure looks like it), maybe I won't have to play poker for a year in 2006! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GO SOX 2005!!!