View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 01:30 AM

Default Re: A harsh but honest message to all 2+2\'ers

[ QUOTE ]
The biggest problem with this site in the past few months is the increased posts and responses in the "prestige" forums from barely mediocre to downright clueless players.

If you think the tone on here is rough, you haven't been to many other discussion boards. The best thing about twoplustwo is that it is moderated and relatively civil.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been on other discussion boards and yes the majority of responses are meant to belittle people..so you are right there..but i like reading about poker, certain hands, theory, and the like, and I get a general tone of the more experienced players being on a pedestal looking down on the newbies...Its almost like i dont want to read the posts anymore..they start out innocent enough with a general and somewhat intelligent question in most instances but then degenerate into more of an insult contest by the (self-proclaimed see above) 'mopes'. So please, just answer the question and stop being defamatory so i can read something civil and dignified. As Charles Barkley would say in those deoderant commercials, "anything less (than what i ask) would be uncivilized."

Fin (french for 'end' or 'the end') (you guys are like the french in a way...rude arrogant and ignorant)