View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 06:59 PM

Default Re: A Laugh to Start Your Weekend -

Sweet. HDPM for Cardinal! I need massive campaign donations. I won't wear the stupid robe, beanie, etc... I would wear a crimson track suit and some las vegas style jewelery though. I also refuse to go to church. Do you have to go if you're a Cardinal. My platform is (1) Allow marriage for priests (2) Abolish the priesthood (3) Make Latin the only language for Mass (4) Abolish Mass (5) Elect me Pope immediately and divide all the Church's coffers up - 25% to me, the track suited anti-pope, 50 % to the Cardinals who voted for me, and 25 % to the people who made campaign contributions. We'll have a hell of a poker room at the Vatican. I'll keep some papal jewelery to wear at Binions in the PLO games around Series time. I'll issue a Last Bull and Testament that will tie up all the affairs of the Church and provide some salve to the believers upon a small donation to the final anti-pope. What I know of organizing religions came from Reverend Ike - "Don't send me no postcard because you can't put no money in a postcard." [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]