View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Do you see any trends developing in my first 100 SNGs?

[ QUOTE ]
You dont have a large enough sample size to draw any real conclusions to your true win rate. But the trend is not great. The $5 are crushable. I think even with a bad run you could generate a higher ROI. From the number of 7-10 finishes you seem to be playing tight in the early rounds. This is good. I think you need to look at your short-handed game. You could be too aggressive or too passive. How are you typically getting knocked out? Getting blinded down and getting desperate with a small stack? Being too aggressive with weak hands and getting called by better hands? Ask a few veterans to take a look at some hand histories. Especially when you are 4-6 handed. Post alot of hands. Focus on short-handed play. It will turn around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not blinded out 4-6 handed, that's when i usually start loosening up, getting involved with a wider range of hands. Maybe I'm loosening up too much and need to define a range of hands from particular positions better.

I will take your advice and start posting hand histories when I'm down to 4-6 players.