View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Daliman throws his hat in with the conspiracy theorists.

The funny thing about those stats posted above is that you're right that they do suck at the 200's and magically they're pros at the step 5's. As far as if collusion does exist at the highest levels, it probably does and always will. If you have the bankroll to support direct buy-ins for those things then you more than have enough to cheat them. Even if you bought a whole new set of laptops, internet connections, etc, it's still a drop in the bucket for what you might earn. The beauty of SNG's is that there really is no proper way to read the hand histories to see if there's cheating involved other than the pot odds and such you mentioned. Any donkey could push all-in on the bubble with 85os and to anyone really looking for anomalies it could look normal. Only real way to thwart this is if Party looked at all the HH's and noticed that OOPS player x folded say AA to their all-in. Hell you could even make a case to party that you folded 88 or 99 or AK because you didn't want to get bubbled and it WOULD seem reasonable to lots of people. </tinfoil hat off>

Oh and Poker Prophecy is losing my support. I opened a new rakeback account at Empire, played 13 games yesterday, and it shows me 0/3. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Should be 3/13 after my crap run. I had like 3 4th's too so according to the owner I should actually be at 6/13! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] How exactly do I get my fake 50% ITM like everyone else?