Thread: UB Reload
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 04:15 PM

Default UB Reload

On the off chance that you don't quite have enough UB Bonus Dollars pending, I thought I'd pass along this e-mail I just got.

[ QUOTE ]
it's time to RELOAD! Starting at Noon EST October 25th, we're offering you the opportunity to take advantage of our 25% Reload Bonus and fill your pockets with a little extra CASH!

Claiming your bonus is easy, simply make your deposit of $25 or more, anytime between Noon EST Tuesday October 25th and 1AM EST Tuesday November 1st and we'll give you 25% of that deposit up to $200 in Bonus Dollars.

How It Works
After you make a deposit, a maximum of $200 Bonus Dollars will be automatically credited to your account. Bonus Dollars are converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints you earn at our $.25/$.50 or higher real money raked tables. Bonuses are limited to one per person.

This Reload Bonus doesn't last long, so be sure to take advantage of our 25% Redeposit Bonus anytime between Noon EST Tuesday October 25th and 1AM EST Tuesday November 1st.

[/ QUOTE ]