Thread: Bubble Decision
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Bubble Decision

Well, I used to think that this was an easy push, but after I went back and thought about it I am not so sure. I really feel like I have almost no fold equity here. By that I mean that the vast majority of players will not lay down a hand that is better than mine. The range of hands that I expect to get called by with some regularity are any A, any pair, and the occasional KQ. This is definitely too wide of a range for people that post on here to call with, but they are a very small subset of the PP player population.

If I fold, I have 4 hands to play where I still have relatively equivalent fold equity. After that, I have another 4+ hands to find a hand or see if someone else gets knocked out. This is a decent amount of play given the stack sizes and blind level. I think that the situation changes if I have -500 chips (easy push) or +1,000 chips (easier fold). If people think that I am getting better hands to fold here, then I think it is an easy push – but I am not so sure that this is the case. BTW, where do you draw the line KTo, K9s, QJs…