View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Multitabling - auto pilot?

Practice, Practice, Practice!!!!
It takes time to develop a winning routine for multitabling. I 4 table at the 50+5 level so not all of the strategies can be applied to the 10+1 due to the different skill levels. For note taking, I usually only write down notes on the bad, fishy, aggressive players or the regular sharks that I see. I will write down something like:
Hyperaggressive when opening up the pot, does not have idea of what position is.
From there I basically play on autopilot for the first 3 levels. Preflop is the easiest to play in the first couple levels beause you know what your action is 90% in about 2 seconds. When you have the free time between playing hands and folding preflop you can watch over the tables. I generally like to watch the hands that have the more aggresive players in it because these are the guys you will most likely get chips from. Just target who the tags are, who the weak tights are, and who the maniacs are. This will be pretty hard to do just starting off but just try and always concentrate and don't get sidetracked. From your generalized reads you should be able to play a little better against the different type of players.