View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 11:50 PM

Default When you have bad beats all night.......

... when they crack everything - what do you do? Well, I'll tell what NOT to do! You can't break your mouse. Yes, that's right. Probably you could play without a mouse on PS somehow (disabling chat maybe?), but if you don't know how, don't break your mouse. The mouse is your valuable friend. They say money is poker player's tool. Well, yeah, but if you play online, that freaking little device is your tool, too. I know it's sometimes hard to avoid smashing it. But if you do it, you won't be able to play. You can do many things without a mouse. You can work with your computer, surf the web, you can enjoy reading posts in this forum - and guess what! You can even login and create another bad beat topic, how you were folding aces, queens as a chip leader and you just couldn't do anything about it. And thinking that multitabling can SOMETIMES be a bad thing. But this isn't just a bad beat topic. Oh, no! It has some valuable advice. When you are getting beaten badly, whatever you do (especially if you are chip leader on few tables and second on another) - DON'T break your mouse.
I must get some sleep. Tomorrow is an important day for me. I'm getting a new pointing device. Or two.

P.S. : Can you play poker without the mouse?