View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 08:29 PM

Default Re: This is just too good to not comment...

Wow, its not like you to take such a pot shot at someone. But if you are going to do it, you might want to quote someone a little more respectable than Al Frankin, who is simply a blight on society (I sat next to him in a restaurant a few years back and he was incredibly mean to the wait staff).

Your sophomoric comment aside, why don't you like Limbaugh? Do you ever actually listen to his show? I used to dislike him until I actually started listening to him. He is a little bombastic and his callers are usually dope setups to make him look good. However, I rarely find him mean spirited or hateful.

To the issue at hand - it is extremely rare for Florida to go after a pure pain pill abuser as they are in the Limbaugh case. While this does not mean that Rush shouldn't be prosecuted. But, he is being singled out.

I blew a disk out deadlifting in a gym 2 years ago. Pure hell - you just cab't imagine unless you experience it. I would have killed someone to end the pain. I was given a perscription of Oxycontin. That stuff rocked!! I quit it the second I could, even before the pain had completely ended after surgery because I could see myself getting addicted. 60 minutes did a special on Oxy. because so many people who were using the drug as perscribed were getting addicted.