View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 02:54 AM

Default What\'s FossilMan doing right now?

I was playing a 10+1 sng this afternoon with a friend watching this afternoon, and the big stack at my table was relentlessly pounding into the table, stealing blinds left and right. My friend said, "Wow, this guy must have been watching Greg the last few days." I volunteered that perhaps it was Greg, unwinding a bit.

My mind wandered a bit, perhaps he had spent the 12 hours or so immediately following his victory in a Kristal bath, partying with the (other) rich and (other) famous, partying, clubbing, playing high stakes poker(?), etc, and then stumbled his way back to his room, possibly trashed, and decided to beat up on the low limits for giggles. This idea kind of appealed to me. Not that I think it's in any way what happened, but hey.

So, What do you guys think FossilMan did in the 24 hours immediately following his win? (Actual history from people who have talked with him, or heard direct accounts will count, but not get as many points for creativity.)

Please, don't answer anything to do with an Ebay fossil shopping spree involved.

citanul