View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 09:21 PM

Default best strip club stories

This weekend inspired this post. Please tell us your best ones.

Friday night, I went out with a buddy who was in town from college for a wedding, so we went to the local bar, got messed up drinking manhattans and decided to go to the nudie joints. I just got a nice new box of 2004 Cohiba anniversie and we each had one while watching some boobs. BTW this is only my 3rd time at a strip joint. We are enjoying the cigars and a girl walks up and asks if I want a private, so, I say sure. She asks if I want to put the cigar down, so I have 2 hands available (i guess very liberal strip club policies??) I decline. I figure all men should experience one at some point. So she takes me into this little booth area with a curtain, and pulls it closed. Starts doing her thing, boobs in my face etc, then she turns around, and stands/sits on my lap, and sticks her ass up, like 8 inches from my face, then in one sweeping dancing motion sits up and whips around. Well all of a sudden, I hear this popping and crackling noise, and Im like WTF is that smell. Then she starts screaming MY HAIR IS ON FIRE OH MY GOD PUT IT OUT. At this point I stood up took her hair in my hands and put it all out. I started smirking a little, then she started laughing, and i starting rolling. I said Im very very sorry, and then she went back to do her thing. All in all a good night in my book.