View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 10:39 AM

Default Rikray and Hutz Challenge

The next Zoo does True or if we have a tourney on a site other than Stars I wish to offer a challenge!

Rikray has made it known that he can't stand animals to be mentioned on his poker forum.

Hutz seems to deny it, but a couple of months ago someone complained to the moderator that my animals were offensive. Ok we'll just call it coincidence that you were the one posting stuff like "ewwwwww sick".

Now to my challenge. If Rikray or Hutz outlast me they win and I keep any animal references in the Zoo for 1 month. Ahhh now if I win. First I must beat both Hutz and Rikray to win. If I win Hutz has to post in the Zoo only a post titled "Barnyard Animals are People too!" and Rikray has to post "I like Husker now". Both articles only have to run for 14 days or 14 posts.

The Hutz article, "Barnyard Animals are people too." needs to be a feel good story about barnyard critters.

The Rikray article, "I like Husker now", needs to be stories on Huskers triunphs from the age 2 till today.

Both article may need a little research or interviewing.

OK to some this up, not only do I have to outlast both but my "animal silence" in all forums but the Zoo is twice as long as their posts will last.

I think the 2 of you have an advatage, now do the 2 of you have the Hutz....damn I mean guts to accept. My Penguin awaits your answer.