View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 08:33 AM

Default Re: I hate all 28-35yo women

Office work often tends to turn women into bitches. It often does some negative things to men, too.

That said, women of the age range you are talking about are often great. They are at their sexual peak, and much more straightforward. If they want you, they'll let you know, and they're much more likely to want you. After dealing with ditzy college girls, they're a hugely welcome shot of relief.

They're also at least a little more aware that the bloom has started to come off their rose or will soon, so usually they get a lot more humble and less insufferable. More like real people instead of ones who figure they're Rolls Royces in a Hyundai world. It's much less often, What can you do for me? and more often, What can we do?

They've lived a little longer and have some life experience to talk about. And become more worth listening to. 30 year old women can be great to talk to. 20 year old women often make me want to knot one of those pantomime nooses around my head, pop out my tongue, and act like I'm hanging myself.

A lot of the crap women have to give drops away when they get a few years on them. And plenty of them still look extremely good at that age range.