View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 07:31 AM

Default Re: Ever look up irony in the dictionary?

[ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for the guy -

loses his business (twice), loses his cute Italian girlfriend, goes thru an episode of Bi-Polar that left him in the hospital for several days (twice) - he's gotten a couple bad beats lately. Some might say Karma, but [censored] like that happen can happen to the best guy almost as easily as it happens to the bastards who deserve it.

and take it from me personally, you do NOT wanna be in the psych wards against your will waiting for a physician to approve your discharge, esp. if you're the only depressed/suicidal one and everyone else is just there for substance abuse.

so I am offically stepping off the bash Russ "Dutch" Boyd wagon till further notice. - I'll just stick to abusing Felicia's doctor, GWB, and John Bonetti till further notice.

However, he is a Russ and I am a Russ and I can tell you that there will come a time when we will all gather for the quickening and try to take each other's head, and I suspect he's gotten rusty with the sword, so when that time comes, I will take his head - but that could be 200 yrs. away.

but in the end, there can be only one.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a Russ! I say we hit Dutch in a Royal Rumble-like 2-on-1 beatdown, then we turn on each other when the fans think we're going to be buddies. Then that Russ G. guy runs in and we're buddies again.