View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Ulta Multi tabling.(8tables)

RoI is net profit/investment.

Everyone is different on how many games they play, and thats hardly a relevant issue at all.

Personally my RoI is about 30% at the 30+3 level. I average about 150 tourneys a week, and I always play 4 at a time. This comes out to about 5 tournies/hour and that means I am making $50/hour.

As you move up each level the skill levels of others does increase and it makes it harder for multi or for single table players. RoI goes down but $$ goes up.(If you arent outclassed at the new level) I think SnGs are perfect for multi tables, because reads are not as important. You need to play ABC poker, and you cant get cute. I understand what you mean about moving up and it being harder to multi, and you are right, but a systematic approach seems to work just fine for some players out there, I cant claim victory because I have only gotten as far as the 50s where I failed, and had to drop down to the 30s again.

To each his own, you will have to find your own weaknesses and strengths. Some people simply dont have what it takes to multi table. Either they dont like it or they lack the concentration.