View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Party is ending their WSOP sats on 06/22

I called them and of course got about a half hour run around. Initially, they told me that any freerolls left would be refunded once the tourney starts. But if you don't play them, they won't be refunded. Huh?

Long story short, here is what I understand.

- Wed. is the last day that you can buy into the steps with cash - the tourneys will still be played by players who had already bought in.
- In July, they will shut the promotion down to all entrants.
- In order to have freerolls refunded, you must play each at least once after Wed. and before the promotion ends in July.
- So for example, if you have 6 step 4 freerolls, you would have to play each at least one time after Wed. If you did this and ended up with 4 step 4 freerolls and 1 step 3 freeroll, you would be refunded the buy-in for those steps.

Of course knowing Party, all of this could be inaccurate or subject to change. I asked for them to email me with the same information, but of course they wouldn't. I am going to pester them in writing. I'll let you know what I find out.

Anyone else have any info?

HF

[ QUOTE ]
Party's login msg says they're ending their WSOP sats this Wednesday, including their WSOP Step sats. Of course, they don't say anything about what happens to those who have WSOP Step entries. I have about 8K worth, and I'll be damned if they just "expire". Anyone get a straight answer from Party?

FYI - See THIS thread for my discussions with Party (non)customer support regarding this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]