View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: RichDad seminars

ive actually read that report on kiyosaki by john reed and if its all true then it doesnt make kiyosaki look too good. that of course doesnt mean that kiyosaki doesnt know how to invest in real estate, or how to teach others to.

i am aware that kiyosaki is involved in multi-level marketing. in some of his books he speaks about how MLM is a very profitable passive income field and how despite the fact many of these MLM companies are just pyramid schemes, many of them are legitimate and can produce wealth. however, i have never, ever seen kiyosaki mention any specific MLM companies he is involved with nor have i seen him try to sell any MLM startups to any of the public. this makes his MLM endeavours appear entirely legitimate.

did kiyosaki lie about his childhood? probably. does that mean he isnt a smart investor? not necessarily. all i know is that i read his books several years ago and those books not only taught me a tremendous deal about real estate and passive income, i actually enjoyed reading them because he is an entertaining writer. i still value alot of what ive read in those kiyosaki books in high regard because the information i have absorbed from those books have yet to be disproved in anyway, at least in my eyes.

also, who is john t reed? is he a respected author of some sort? all i know about him is that his website looks like this, while robert kiyosakis website looks like this.