View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 05:26 PM

Default Re: National Forest -Road building misinformation?

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Yes. A vast, dry tinderbox. We got ya.

Fire. Raging infernos. We must let private interests immediately start chopping down trees on public lands. Terrorist right now could be plotting to set huge forest fires. Stop the terrorists. Cut down the forests before they burn. Fire! Fire! Run and hide. Only Private Lumber Concerns can save you now.

A vote for keeping private interests from using public lands is a vote for commie liberal-leaning terrorists!

[/ QUOTE ]

If this information is wrong, provide some links saying the fire hazard is overstated. If there is no fire hazard, then I say don't let the loggers in. If there is, then let the loggers in. That's all I'm saying. I don't think loggers should be let into Quetico Park or Boundary Waters. Ever! That area is always soaking wet. No motors at all are allowed, and in my opinion that is a good thing for that specific area. Fire is not a problem, and people can still enjoy the back country via canoes. The west is a completely different story.

If you disagree, please provide a logical arguement with links/information instead of mocking me without providing any proof.