View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 08:14 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Re: Kerry Lies : About Everything

[ QUOTE ]
The war in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Kerry lied about that one.

Kerry misleading the American public

quote:

Sen. John F. Kerry said, on Jan. 23, 2003, "Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."

Sen. Kerry said that before the Iraq war started. Apparently Kerry believed the same intelligence reports the president relied on. Now, Kerry says he was misled but the president is lying.

Isn't it obvious that Kerry knows that the president's decision to go to war in Iraq was based on the same information that caused him (Kerry) to make the statement he made in January 2003?

If Sen. Kerry knows the president's statement was true to the best of his knowledge, isn't it Kerry who is lying to the American people when he makes false charges against the president?

It is obvious that this "spin" of the truth that Kerry and his campaign are promoting is in reality, itself a lie — and he knows it.