Thread: Strange push?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 08:32 PM

Default Results

Thanks for all the replies. Needless to say, I'm a total newbie when it comes to tours.

Although, I did find that push a bit out of place. As someone said, he could have AA/KK and taking a shot to win more than just the blinds. But that won't happen that often I believe. It felt more like an attempt to bully around with a semi-bluff. Me being a shortstack and having top pair, I decided to call, even though I'd hate to see another heart, a K or an 8 on the turn/river. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Turn 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])
River 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

My opponent flipped over 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and my hand is good.

And for those that are interested, I continued on to come second in this sng. I suck at HU, more than at everything else that is. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]