View Single Post
Old 11-07-2001, 03:23 PM

Default Positive correlation

TTH vs. table in my experience has been a positive correlation. Of course, TTH has to be configured to play like the table you wish to emulate but it is not too hard.

There are a number of profiles (opponents) in the software so setting up a specific game is not hard. Such as: 5-10 HE with 8 players comprised of 1 tight-aggressive who will not re-raise pre-flop except for AA, 2 calling stations, 2 loose-passives and 1 maniac.

I have set up and saved many different tables to practice at TTH and find that they compare favorably to the live sessions I play. This may change at high limits, though, as TTH can only be set to play so smart and then you can still beat it.

TTH seems to correctly emulate my local game, the 3-6 at Mirage and also the 6-12 at Mirage when configured correctly.

I was not a believer at first but now swear by the product. I just today ordered the Turbo Omaha hi/lo software to help me learn that game because the TTH was so good.

No, I take it all back - don't buy any of it if you happen to be one of the people against which I play. ;-)