View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Definition of Running bad

Jellow,

It's funny that you say that I'll know when I'm running bad when I get there. I'm wondering if I was running bad earlier. For my first two months back, I was getting poor results. I was up like $1200 in the $20-40 for the two months period. That isn't too bad, but not good enough to try to play for a living. I realized that I was out of practice and not playing that great. In the last few weeks, I've been getting pretty godo cards and winning almost every day. I'm afraid I'm just getting lucky now even though I'm playing better.

I find it interesting that my cards do seem to be better, though. I remember being in Vegas three weeks ago. My friend was winning every day and he couldn't believe that I kept losing or breaking even. I was trying to bet the $30-60 game. I remember often sitting there for a long time and not getting any hands. Then I would get KK or something like that, and get sucked out. Of course, I would win a few hands here and there, butI was stuck most of the time. Finally, I went on fire this one day and ever since then I've been winning.

I guess I just have to try playing better each time I play [img]/images/smile.gif[/img] .