View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 11:07 AM

Default Re: biggest SNG pet peeve.

[ QUOTE ]
I think you missed this. I edited my post.

HE IS NOT THE SB.
IT OBVIOUSLY HAS BEEN FOLDED TO THE SB.

His hand is therefore irrelevant as there is only the SB and the BB to play.

IF the big stack just calls the small stacks BB he gives the BB a free look at the flop and a chance to win the blinds (very important to the small stack.)

Hence you want the big stack to raise the small stack or fold, not give equity to aid the survival of the small stack. If you are on the bubble you want that small stack gone not being given free chances to look at the flop.

My repsonse was harsh but for your own good. What you said was so inhrently wrong that you needed to be shocked out of your deep ignorance.

If you cant take advice in a harsh form, perhaps start looking for another forum as I am mild compared to many on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, so he wasn't even playing this hand??? If that's true then I totally get the point of all this. Why is it necessary to be harsh on here..you get a kick out of it or something? Also, ignorance is making a rude uneducated statement based on nothing you know or even tried to learn before bashing someone......all i did to start this off was ask a question and you slammed me for my question when I never even pushed that I thought i was right. There IS something wrong with that!! If you wanted to shock me out of my so-called "ignorance", perhaps giving the correct answer w/ an explaination like you just did (and i thank you) would have accomplished that. I'm not sure why you need to be so combative, teachers who yell at students aren't more effective so i'm not sure where you're coming from. I just want to learn, not be shocked. I hope at least one person sides with me.