View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 12:32 PM

Default Anarchists at the RNC

"Anarchists" are planning to disrupt the RNC in New York with some rather agressive tactics. This will not be a "look at me everyone, I'm pretending that I'm at a vietnam protest in 1970...take a picture of me with my new tie-dye!!" peace-love-dove rally. Some of the tactics they are encouraging the "anarchist protestors" to use include dousing themselves with gunpowder to set off the bomb sniffing dogs, rolling marbles at police mounted on horses, vandalism, shooting stuff with slingshots, etc.

Seems to me that the police, firemen, etc. will have enough bullsh*t to deal with trying to find any REAL terrorists without playing stupid games with these immature fools. I bet the average age of these "protestors" is less than the drinking age. Grow the f*ck up.

Does anyone actually think this is a GOOD idea?

What is their goal besides creating mayhem and hurting people and/or property? Do they really think this will accomplish anything at all? Will the "anarchists" be at the DNC also? After all, a good anarchist knows that he should oppose any government not just the republicans. They are flagrantly hypocritical "partisan anarchists" (LOL) if they don't go to Boston for the DNC as well.

If I was a cop and my bomb sniffing dog picked out some gunpowder coverd hippie douchebag with a slingshot in his back pocket who just rolled marbles at my partner on his horse, he'd be one hurtin Jerry wanna-be waking up in the hospital the next day after the dog got through with him. Ooops - was that not PC? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]