View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Why sharing moderation of this forum is a horrible idea.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it appears to the powers-that-be that their readership is growing. The problem with that is that 2+2 may may be growing just because the the current increase in popularity of poker. What happens when that growth eventually levels off and begins to fall and Mat and company begin to wonder how to get back their former loyal participants?

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds so familiar.. oh maybe because it is exactly what I said about how Party Poker was run and i was torched for it..... hypocrisy runs deep in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boy, you have a thin skin. People disagreed with your opinion about this and expressed it. You expected to say something like this on an Internet forum and get no reaction? It's ironic you mention hypocricy since I think the whole reason you put up that post was to stir up [censored] and then you want to act all highly offended about the reaction to it. Stay, leave, I don't really care. Your act is just getting as old as dirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't pay attention to Tiltboy. Tiltboy is a lowlife scum and he is an admitted con-artist.