View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 11:38 AM

Default Re: 4 hands PP 0.50/1.00 Have I forgotten EVERYTHING?

Hand 1: OK. I doubt if the flop bet will get them to fold though so I usually just check/fold or check/call depending on what the pot is laying.

Hand 2: The stop and go looks fine but I think the river 3-bet is horrible.

Hand 3: This I think was misplayed on pretty much every street. I would 3-bet pf. Since you just called a check/raise is probably in order on the flop. This possibly would have won the pot for you. I don't understand at all why you check/call the turn, but when everyone else checks to MP1 and he bets you once again had the opportunity to raise to get any Ax to fold. I really don't see why the bottom card on the board pairing scared you into check/calling though.

Hand 4: Ok I guess. I would like to feel comfortable that a couple of others would call the pf raise behind me to call myself. But QJs is a pretty decent hand. I think I would prefer a flop raise. Calling the turn is OK with the OESD. River call with a decent pot I would make as well. I would like this call,call,call line a lot more if you indicated that you knew the opponent was a maniac or total LAG at least.

Definitely good hands to post.