View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Las Vegas Trip Report - Long

It's nice to see someone else's experiences of Las Vegas expressed so clearly. The poster Dynasty you mention, reading his posts and now your experience, make me think I know him.

Totally different from my last. I go alone, but an old gangster friend of mine met me there for four days. He was hot to meet a show girl. I made the mistake of telling him that the show girls go to Drai's at the Barbary Coast, I saw that on the Travel Channel, if you see it on national television, how worn out is that place likely to be, but surprise, it isn't worn out and show girls do go there. If a man is worried about getting older, go to Drai's, your age will become crystal clear. Even laying out the dance floor is a dance. This hip hop music has taken me away from jazz.

We went to the Crazy Horse. Please don't tell my mother. No wonder people worry about the end of the world.

We went to RumJungle. Catch that rhythm, buy a $500.00 bottle of wine, and make some friends.

Being gangsters we both 'don't' play craps, but I don't like the way he plays so we stayed away.