View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Re: 2+2 EURO SNG Results-very long post

Welcome to the board, Profit!

It's the first time, to my knowledge, that what we call "a random" player at our game, actually registers to the site and posts a long summary of his game. This is particularly nice, since you had a hell of a game, and won 1st place. Congratiolations!

I'm sure we'll meet you again next week, since you now have 100 points, and if you'll play one more game, you'll be on the leaderboard, with a nice chunk of points.

As to the 2 hands:

(Edit: If it wasn't clear - I'm HelmetSky on Stars)

1st one: I tried to take it down on the flop. You called. I hit bottom pair and then 2 pairs on the river. I can beat any one pair u got. I hoped you didn't have anything better. Your river bet is about half the pot. I take the chance and call, my chances are good, and the risk is not too high. Had you bet more, much more, it could have been a tough spot for me. Probably a fold.

2nd hand:

Blinds are huge, I want to take them. Raising less than all-in does not make much sense here anymore. Calling is not an option. I don't want to fold a Kx now, since we're talking heads-up with huge blinds. Not many hands to go. I figured you'll fold everything, except most aces, pairs and maybe high Kx. It means that in the big majority of the time I win 3200T here, which is almost half my stack.

Unfortunately for me, you had a medium pair, did the right thing and called. I bust.

Very good game!

BTW, It will be easier to read hands you post here, if you convert them into "prose", i.e., writing what happend, what hand you had, etc, instead of just putting the original hand-history, which looks kind of ugly. You can find many examples for how people post their hands on the site.

And again - Welcome.