View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 05:51 AM

Default Re: 2+2 EURO SNG Results

Yes, not so many 2+2ers last night, but who knows, maybe some of the participants (Profit maybe) will become 2+2ers.

It was a strange game, especially at the end, when it was me and 4-5 randoms. HU with Profit was really long and tiring. He's certainly not the usual 11$ player, much much much more patient. And I'm not sure I was at my best. He played very good, regardless.

Anyway, I hope I'll lead the board for a long time, it's very good for my ego and self-esteem [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. And everybody should have a nice streak like that from time to time (Byron knows what I'm talking about).

And Heyrocker - I think you forgot to mention you had A2 in the hand you were busted against me - (on the AJ2 flop). That was a very very nice flop for me - expecially if you don't hold the AA - but hit a 2p. I think you were in a very tough spot there. 2p can be a very cruel hand sometimes. It looks sooo good, but some times it just can't stand too much heat. The decision to fold or push is probably heavily dependant on your opponent at the point.

Good game everybody, see you next week.