View Single Post
Old 04-04-2004, 06:05 PM

Default Freakin\' party poker and their BS!

Chipleader with 3950 with 3 players left and my S&G.

Mysteriously disconnected!

Unable to reconnect to THAT TABLE ONLY! That's right, ANY OTHER TABLE would open fine. Give me a break!

On the phone, watching my stack wind down as I wait to find out why I can't connect to that particular game.

Finally, after a minute of useless automated phone menus, I get to a live guy who tells me that he can give me a server name to go directly to that game.

Well, too FREAKIN' late PartyPoker! My stack is gone, blinded away! Blinded away waiting to get to LIVE HELP!

That server would have been great when I was on hold... or when I was trying to reconnect 20 times or while I was listening to your freakin' phone menus.

Here's some suggestions on how morons can spend your $100K+/hr...

How about, let us short circuit the phone menus when we need IMMEDIATE HELP! There's a great idea... actually provide LIVE HELP when we need it!

How about, let the client have that server name in the title bar, so we don't have to call you and ask your guy something that the client can very easily store for us!

Sorry, had to rant guys... 3rd place is simply BS after I was, once again, outplaying my opponents and headed for another victory when some MYSTERIOUS connecting problem occured between me and my server!

Of course I don't think they have anything against me, but I'm tired of only suffering DISCONNECTIONS when I'm in ( what appears to me as ) a favorable position!