View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 12:44 AM

Default Re: 100 10+1 SnGs 70 done

[ QUOTE ]
Another interesting note...I played one SnG tonight with TheSaltCracka and one with AleoMagus and won them both. Salt got robbed when he called an A9o with JJ on a 227 flop (I think) and an A came on the turn. Regardless, both are fun people to play with (although not so fun to play against...I don't think I was in a single pot with either of them...that helped). AleoMagus also has perhaps the coolest icon on stars (and 2+2, as they are the same). Good playing with both of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand you are talking about was a tough loss for me. But I think the guy was tryin to take it down right there, so in some ways I give him some props for that. However I think his preflop call was questionable, because I believe I raised preflop.

anyways, yeah you know what I tried to make sure I wasn't in a pot with you if I could help it. When I play with my buddy Kerssens on stars I try to avoid him as well. I do this simply because I know that he and you for that matter are solid players so I only want to rumble with you guys with top hands.

Nice win again today!!