View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 11:40 PM

Default Much Easier to Read

Possible hand for BB: AA/KK/QQ/JJ/AK/AQ: these are hands i think most players will 3bet from BB, on flop you are beating all hands here except QQ and only possible other hands that he would play like this are AsKs/AsQs, slightly less likely because you have 2 of the Aces...Good to raise on the flop, unlikely he has QQ because he will 3 bet flop...That is an ugly card but BB probably doesn't have a flush, UTG could have anything, but if he did have a flush he would probably raise here so i would raise again making it harder for SB and UTG to call if they are still drawing with something like a big spade...At this point we are pretty sure that we have BB beat, UTGs raise here is very strange but i think he is unlikely to be on the flush here because he would have raised the turn. And now we beat all other two pair hands so i think you gotta call here...I doubt that the five helped anyone since i don't think they would have taken this much heat with a five, other than Q5 (unlikely)i think you gotta call this one down...Hope this helps

PS...the fact that SB cracked your KK shouldn't have any power over how you play this hand...and btw i think SB played hand terribly