View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 03:22 PM

Default Logging data

With all due respect, there's not a chance in heck that I did anywhere near 700 hands. I double checked the Account View Activity page before my second post, and like I said, I hit 200 hands at the end of hour 6, and only played 4 more hours. Maybe I was slowing everyone down; I don't know.

Now the Account View Activity page shows nothing because I logged in yesterday and didn't play, which kind of sucks. I would like to see the activity log go back farther.

On a similar vein: I downloaded pokertracker. How do I get my hand histories from party in as much of an automated fashion as possible? I saw there is a menu option to send myself the last 1-100 hands, but I played way more than 100 hands. Also, it makes no sense for me to have to manually pull the last 100 hands, because how am I going to know when I've hit my 100th? I did request last 100 hands via email anyway of course, but I never got the email! Lastly, I was poking around Program Files/PartyPoker, and there were a bunch of .HHF files that looked like hand histories, so I thought I scored, but now all those files are gone! Does PartyPoker delete those .HHF files everytime I shut the app down or something insane like that? Altogether, this has been rather upsetting; I had just assumed acquiring hand histories after the fact would be trivial, if not automatically logged to my machine. I'm worried I've lost valuable pokertracker data irrecoverably.