View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 01:55 AM

Default Re: S&Gs at Party... Poker Tracker stats

Hiya Fish,

[ QUOTE ]
btw, what all does pokertracker "track"? As I made my own spreadsheats for win/loss, ROI, etc in Excel. Id like to know what Im missing out on, or simply just need to add to my own sheet.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerTracker (and PokerStats) downloads the hand histories from your online site (if it's supported), and thus keeps track of your profit and loss on every hand you play. Over the course of 2000+ hands played, you'll begin to see where certain hands which you thought might be winners for you are actually bleeding away chips, while others that you'd have thought were losers are actually winning money.

It also keeps track of every hand your opponents play, though of course you only get to see their hole cards if they appear in a hand history. (PokerStars hand histories don't include mucked hands, for example, while PartyPoker's do if the player called the final bet.) So you can keep VERY accurate notes on how often your opponents play a pot, how often they come in for a raise, etc.

And of course it keeps records of your wins and losses, ROI, % in money, and the like.

Hope this helps,

Cris