Thread: Yegad!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 04:56 AM

Default Yegad!

Lively 15-30 game. A LAG limps in EP before the designated tilter raises from MP, I have T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the CO and uhh make it 3 bets (I've been good for the past 3 hours, honest). The button folds and everyone else calls.

K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Everyone checks to me. If I bet, it's pretty certain I will get at least one caller and maybe a raiser, so why bother? I check.

2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Everyone checks to me again, so I decide the first round may have been an honest check and bet, the blinds fold, the LAG EP limper now raises (which is atypical for him, he's usually a pedal to the metal kinda guy when he hits something, so I figure he most likely has a naked diamond of unknown size, nothing, or mabye hit a crap 2 pair with the deuce), tilter folds, and here's the crazy part: I think about 2 seconds and call with the intention of raising almost anything on the river (who prefers the immediate reraise?).

J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. LAG bets, and I raise as planned (heh). Just curious really if anyone else ever wanders out onto this limb with me on occassion (I think I saw mike l.'s ghost [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).