View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Online as 2nd Income?

Over 4 months or so I have made about $2500 in poker, BlackJack, and live play. Of that only about $150 has been live. About $500 Blackjack, and the rest poker. Much of the online income has come from bonuses. I am not a very good poker player and typically play .50-$1 on party. But it sounds like you can definitely earn a nice side income if you are willing to read, study, and practice -- and think deeply about why you are having winning and losing sessions. If you can improve your game and continue to win steadily, it seems clear that there are enough low-limit fish and bonuses out there to really provide you with a nice boost.

You should consider chasing some BJ bonuses. If you don't mind some boredom, and mechanically following optimal strategy, it's actually easier money than poker. Just do a search for BlackJack here. I found out about it through this site and have been really pleased with the easy money.

It's not a lot of money, but hey, it's nice to get paid for having some online fun.