Thread: AC Taj games
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 12:34 PM

Default Re: AC Taj games

I could give you many, many stories from this past weekend of the stuff that I saw, but I'll only give you the one that made my decision easy:

Pot Limit, 5-10 blinds, 9 players. Limper UTG, 3 callers, BB raises the pot and everyone calls.

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

BB bets the pot, UTG reraises the pot, everyone else folds. BB hesitates 1/100th of a second and reraises the pot. Soon enough all the money is in the middle to the tune of ~$6,000. The turn and river are inconsequential. Ready for the hands......?

BB 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and UTG had J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. BB said, "That's the last hand I thought you would have." UTG said, "I thought you had Aces." BB gets up and about 15 minutes later returns with another wad of cash.

I quickly put my name on the list.

~stephen

PS. Yes, the bottled beer is definitely an amenity that keeps me at the Borgata.