View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Online pros: How many STTs per day?

Wow, that's an extremely good point (I'm serious). I've been hitting the the 50 tournament summary max at Party since the split with my 8-10 tabling there (I think I hit it only 2 or three times it when I'd 4-table Empire and 4-table Eurobet in 8 SNG sets, and that would only be like a hour or less before it reset and I started getting the again). So, I get all of my own stats from the HH stored on my hard drive, but it will underrepresent the results for those players that I play SNGs aginst after that 50-max (around 6-9 p.m. PST usually, it resets at midnight EST) - PT deducts the buy-in once you load the first hand into it, it only credits your winnings after loading the full summary (or at least the hand you bust, where it will say "____ finished 1st/2nd/3rd and made ____." (or whatever it says exactly)

Goddamn it, now I can't present evidence to help debunk some of the wild claims that go on here. I'll say, "well before the splits, in the ___ SNGs I played agianst these players, they..." and the person making outrageous claims will be like, "I'm talking about after the split mor-an, you can do like 100% ROI with my new secret strategy," and I'll be like, "Well my PT stas show strong evidence to the...er...um...goddamit!!!!"