Thread: My First Video
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 08:11 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: My First Video

[ QUOTE ]
I also wondered about that A10 hand since you raised preflop and didnt fire on the flop. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i had an oesd so i wasnt terribly worried. i figured hed take a stab at it at some point. i wanted to get to sd and didnt feel like getting raised. he is rarely folding to a bet.

[ QUOTE ]

The last hand you had QQ and found a Q on the river and just checked. I see that he must have hit something to call the flop and the river but how did you come to the conclusion that he would bet it? And what if the hand was a slowplayed set? Then you miss 3-betting. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a case of not adjusting the the card. i was planning to checkraise the river, figuring him for a pair of some sort (dont remember all the action). i shouldve bet at the other overcard. when i check on a J8-high board, i am telling him i have A high and he will value bet. when i check on a QJ8-high board it could mean TT or 99. dont remember what he had but if the river was a deuce im sure i wouldve pulled it off

[ QUOTE ]
Your river bet vs sovietpower. Was that a value bet or a bet to push him off AK-AJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

thin value bet but i was pretty sure i had the best hand. he value bets any pocket pair on the river. he is aggro enough to raise worse A's preflop. there isnt much value in betting but again, im almost sure i have the best hand and im sure hes paying off with worse