View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 10:15 PM

Default My Picks

$400 Raiders
$300 Titans
$200 Rams
$100 Chiefs

Kinda like my picks this week, but not a great deal and don't have a top pick that I really like any more than the others.

$400 Raiders

11 is just too many points. The Chargers are wobbly enough that although they should win this fairly comfortably, they don't have much room for wobbling.

$300 Titans

I made this "identical" pick a couple of weeks ago.

The Colts get to decide how much they win by here, and although I would like 16.5 and not 14.5 to cover two TDs, I think the Colts will be happy to win by 14 and then go to sleep.
They will have no desire to beat themselves up against a team that is basically terrible and I'm guessing they'll go 28 or so in front and then freewheel to a 31-17 or so victory.

$200 Rams

I tend to try to not give too much weight to the previous weeks' action, but this game is an exception.
What happened to these two sides could not have been more different if it tried and I fancy that the momentum will carry into this matchup.

I expect Washington to be in contention and find a way to lose this.

$100 Chiefs

I think this game has one of the greatest home/road advantages in the NFL from my very short time trying to work such things out.
Denver are clearly the better side but I fancy KC to find a way to sneak this one.

Lori