View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 03:47 AM

Default Re: some observations about the split

I have been at 5-10 since Feb. I have played 165k hands there. My first 80k hands were at a rate of .69BB/100. My last 80k hands are 1.03BB/100. I also 8 table so thats at least half the reason my winrate is nothing goregous.

I have the bankroll for 10-20, I am just scared of the swings. I have taken some shots at 10-20 (only 2-3 tabling) and at 3.84BB/100 over 9k hands. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Come December 1st, I am gonna make the jump full-time to 10-20 and just commence my naive 8 tabling ways and pray I dont get crushed.

The biggest reason for this is because of the forum split. I feel if I can learn more in a more signal less noise ratio, I'll be ok. The new SHUSH makes me want to jump ship from there and actually try and get better.

After reading SHUSH for the last couple of days, I feel out of place there. It makes me sad I am still where I am at in my career. I look forward to the dozens of flames my hand posts will garner as they will be played poorly. I hope you are all ready to take B00T's L00T.

I think honestly, I am looking for a reason to stay at 5-10. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]