View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Share your dreams with OOT

I'm standing by this open field watching a bunch of kids playing soccer. Arnold Schwartzenegger and Larry David are there. Then it turns out it wasn't kids playing soccer, it was a bunch of midgets and they really sucked. Well Arnold gets pissed and wants to get some burritos. So my sister pulls up in a raggedy ole VW camper van from the 70's and we all pile in, except there's not enough room for everyone so Larry David decides to ride a bike and hold onto the drivers side rearview mirror. We get to the burrito place and my sister won't let us go in to eat so we order a bunch of burritos to go. We're cruising around, eating these giant burritos, crap is spilling all over the place, Maria Shriver gets pissed because some spilled down the front of her. Then the van runs out of gas and my sister starts crying. I'm telling her it's no problem, we're only a couple blocks from my Mom's place and we'll just push it there and get into my car. Larry David gets pissed and rides away, I start pushing the van, Arnold gets out, I'm thinking he's gonna start helping me push, but no, he just starts walking behind me, shouting at me like a drill instructor. Then I woke up.