View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Share your dreams with OOT

When I was young (maybe 6 or 7?) I had 4 recurring dreams, all 4 terrified me:

1) I'm crawling through a giant tunnel, it looks like an oversized sewer pipe. When I look behind me there are thousands of other kids crawling too. I'm leading them away from something awful, but I don't know what.

2) It is halloween, and me and Tom and Jerry (yes, the cartoon cat and mouse) are policemen. There is someone dressed up as a big red velvet mouse, and he goes door to door on halloween killing whoever answers the door. I always woke up when he was one house away.

3) I'm running through a field, but I'm in the shadow of giant bat-like wings. I can't get out of the shadow no matter how fast I run.

4) I'm suddenly alone in my parent's car, but I can't drive. I either a) drive off a bridge into the ocean b) drive into the side of the mall!

I recently had this weirdo dream:

We've had a great flood in NYC, and I have to save all the animals just like Noah. I put them all in a brown paper grocery bag. As I'm taking them out, the last 2 animals I take out are my 2 cats, Lucy and Johnny. Then I realize I've packed the mice on the bottom of the bag, and they are smashed. But Lucy brings me some water and we revive the mice and everyone is okay.